The global Food Ultrasound Market size is expected to reach USD 204.9 Million in 2028 and register a CAGR of 7.4% over the forecast period, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Major factors driving market revenue growth are deployment of stringent food quality and safety regulations, increasing investment by private players in the food processing industry, rising demand for processed food, and increasing focus on minimizing food wastage during processing.
Food industry primarily uses two types of ultrasound such as high-frequency low-intensity and low-frequency high-intensity. Ultrasound with high-frequency low-intensity is used as a non-destructive and non-invasive techniques during food processing, preservation, and storage. It is usually required to determine composition, size, shape, and dimension of fresh food products such as poultry, raw meat, fish, and others. Low-frequency high-intensity ultrasound technology generates heat that affects the physical and chemical properties of food. It is commonly used in drying, freezing, concentration, tenderization, and thawing processes.
Get sample copy of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2017
Major players in the market report include Bosch, Emerson, Bühler, Dukane, Heilscher, Siemens, Newtech, Cheersonic, Rinco Ultrasonics, and Omni international.
Some Key Highlights From the Report:
- In March 2021, Sound Nutrition introduced a clean-label sweet snack shaped by using ultrasonic. This process uses high-frequency and low-amplitude sound waves that preserve nutrients, create shape, signature texture, and enhance flavor.
- High frequency low intensity segment accounted for largest revenue share in the global market in 2020. This can be attributed to increasing use of high frequency ultrasound for examining physical and chemical properties of food during processing.
- North America accounted for significantly robust revenue share in the global market in 2020. Rising demand for processed meat products, growing adoption advanced technologies, and increasing application of ultrasound during food processing are some key factors driving revenue growth of the market in this region.
Request customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2017
Frequency Range Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- High-Frequency Low-intensity
- Low-Frequency High-Intensity
Function Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Quality Assurance
- Microbial Activation
- Emulsification And Homogenization
Food Products Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Meat Seafood
- Fruits Vegetables
- Bakery Confectionery
Regional market overview is one of the most vital components of the report. This section highlights the production and consumption ratios, supply and demand ratios, import/export activities, consumption patterns, present and emerging trends, revenue growth rates, macro-economic and micro-economic growth factors, and the key players in each regional market.
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Browse full report here @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/food-ultrasound-market
Key questions answered:
- Which of these regions – North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East Africa, dominates market share?
- What is the outcome of the COVID-19 Impact Analysis performed in the report?
- What are the revenue estimations for every region in the Food Ultrasound market?
- What is the current market valuation of each region and the estimated market size by the end of the forecast period?
- What is the projected growth rate of the global Food Ultrasound market?
Thank you for reading this article. You can also get chapter-wise sections or region-wise report coverage for North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East Africa.
Browse our reports from different publications:
Active Cosmetic Ingredients Market
Soy Protein Ingredients Market
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com/
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370